JIP International Diabetes center (IDC) has been established to deliver Diabetes International standards care to our people at affordable cost. JIP Multi Specialty Hospitals attempts to rectify the communication gap between the doctors and patients. JIP IDC achieves Diabetes Control in 90% of its patients.
Despite the advance in Diabetes treatment, It does not seem to have the thwarted the ongoing complications of Diabetes, which causes unlimited morbidly and mortality. The communication gap between the treating doctors and the patients poses a big challenge in the management of Diabetes which result in patients are not able to reveal their affordability for doing blood tests and purchasing medicine. As a result, the patient enters into poor compliance and poor follow up which ultimately derails their diabetes journey.
As a newly detected diabetes population is getting enlarged in India. It is feared that India would earn the welcome sobriquet of the Diabetes Capital of the world. The number of Diabetes population is set to increase around 80 million by 2025, especially young and middle-aged patients are being trapped by these epidemics, which is going to adversely impact their economic development over the coming year.
How JIP Multi Specialty Hospital successfully controls blood sugar.
- Allow the patients to tell their history of diabetes completely.
- Analysis the causes of poor follow up and poor compliances.
- Only limited medicines to bring down the sugar level.
- Only limited test (Investigation) to evaluate the nature of Diabetes and Complication.
- Considers each and everyone lifestyle is unique.
- JIP Multi Specialty Hospitals realizes their hardcore situation.
- It designs flexible brief regimen based on individuals lifestyle.
JIP Multi Specialty Hospital has Following Diabetes Sub Specialities:
- Diabetes Cardiac Department.
- Diabetes Kidney Department.
- Diabetes Emergency Department.
- Diabetes Neuropathy Department.
- Nutrition and weight reduction Department.